Employer detailsKi Health and Wellness
- Whitby, ON
- Salary – $36.00 to $48.00HOUR hourly for 4 to 24 hours per week
- Terms of employment – Permanent employment Part time leading to full time
- Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Morning
- Start date – Starts as soon as possible
- vacancies – 1 vacancy
- Verified – Source Job Bank #1676090
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Licensure by provincial or territorial authorities; Canadian Chiropractic Examining Board and Provincial Licensing Body Examination
1 to less than 7 months
- Specific Skills
- Advise patients on corrective exercises, lifestyle and nutrition; Adjust position of displaced vertebrae and other articulations, using manipulative therapy; Take patients’ case history, conduct examinations, and observe patients; Perform or order X-rays and other tests; Diagnose disorders of the spine and other body joints; Use additional treatments such as heat, light and massage
- Work Setting
- Private clinic
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Standing for extended periods; Bending, crouching, kneeling; Large caseload
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Interpersonal awareness; Dependability; Judgement; Values and ethics; Reliability
Originally viewed on www.jobbank.gc.ca.
The John Howard Society of Durham Region Employment and Training Services sites can provide assistance with interview prep, resume development, targeted resumes, job applications, career exploration and employability training. Connect with a qualified team member today at www.jhsemploymentservices.ca or at 905-261-1987 between Monday to Friday from 8am to 4pm daily.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.