The new Youth Job Link (YJL) employment program offers a range of non-intensive employment services for young people to gain career management skills, get exposure to career exploration activities, and get help finding employment; including full-time, summer, and part-time employment.
Through the John Howard’s Society’s Youth Job Link (YJL) Program students have free year round access to multiple services provided through our Employment and Training Service locations. All candidates will be screened to assess suitability and eligibility.
Who is eligible?
- Between 15 and 29 years old, in school or not; who could benefit from some extra help to plan their careers and transition to the labour market
- Ability to work in Canada
Youth Job Link Services:
- Career Exploration
- Career Management
- Job Search Assistance, Job Matching and Placements
- Workplace Readiness and Job Safety Information
- Job Readiness Workshops, delivered online, one to one or in group settings
- Computer and Hi-speed Internet Access and Wi-Fi
- Fax and Photocopying Services
- Access to Unadvertised Job Postings
For more information: